A Beastial Triumvirate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Beastial Triumvirate

An AE Clan lead by the Triumvirate of Beasts.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HALO VS. METROID

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ELITEWOLF
Admin
Admin
ELITEWOLF

HALO VS. METROID Empty
PostSubject: HALO VS. METROID   HALO VS. METROID Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Lak
Admin
Admin
Lak

HALO VS. METROID Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALO VS. METROID   HALO VS. METROID Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:46 pm

I thought that the animation was rather awesome, but the ending was... odd...
Back to top Go down
https://a-beastial-triumvire.rpg-board.net
ELITEWOLF
Admin
Admin
ELITEWOLF

HALO VS. METROID Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALO VS. METROID   HALO VS. METROID Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 10:26 pm

well theres four master chiefs and one or two of them are girls that was a girl one and metroid is a girl how is it odd
Back to top Go down
Lak
Admin
Admin
Lak

HALO VS. METROID Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALO VS. METROID   HALO VS. METROID Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:05 pm

ummm... actually there were thousands of Spartans. Masterchief was a spartan that was a bit better then the rest at fighting. The squad he's in consisted of 4 other spartans, 2 of which are girls, so your somewhat right...

but the film you got here is making fun of masterchief, saying that he's a chick like samus....
Back to top Go down
Regwald
Regwald

HALO VS. METROID Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALO VS. METROID   HALO VS. METROID Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:28 pm

Ok 1. that was not master chief.
2. metroid should of killed whoever that was because no matter what she could have used against metroid, Metroids armour would have bean able to take it were as in the game it only takes a rocket to kill someone on halo.
3. if a halo character some how got Metroid out of her armour then metroid would be screwed even with those fancy booster shoes, because the power suit that the Spartans use increases the strength speed and agility beyond human limits were as she only has that slim jumpsuit which doesn’t give her any bonuses.

All and all the video was great I’m just saying that that Spartan should have been dead right after metroid calculated her threat level.
Back to top Go down
Lak
Admin
Admin
Lak

HALO VS. METROID Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALO VS. METROID   HALO VS. METROID Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:46 am

lol, I havent played any metroid games, but i think MC could beat Samus in a fight... Im only saying this because i dont know how awesome samus is.
Back to top Go down
Regwald
Regwald

HALO VS. METROID Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALO VS. METROID   HALO VS. METROID Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 9:49 pm

she can defeat a fully armourd metriod without her power armour. i found that info out after making my coment sorry for not edating it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HALO VS. METROID Empty
PostSubject: Re: HALO VS. METROID   HALO VS. METROID Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HALO VS. METROID
Page 1 of 1